
Wolverine
The Hulk (see the muscles?)
The Hulk and black Spiderman (see the web?)
I have to write about the day we had today with Connor! If I don't write down some of these daily shinanigans I might forget about them. Hard to imagine right now but I know my memory and it's only getting worse! Now keep in mind these are only the more significant naughty things I am writing about. There are many others throughout the course of the day that didn't make the top of the list. Okay, here we go... Connor insisted on having animal cookies for breakfast. After a half an hour of stubborness I finally caved and told him he could have "a few" if he ate toast too. So I went up to take a shower. When I came back downstairs he had crushed animal cookies all over the carpet. He also took about 15 dvds out of their cases and scattered those around. Moving along... time to get dressed. He didn't want to take off the new Superman underoos. I finally convinced him that they were really underwear and that he could wear them "under" his clothes. Next I heard the kitty meowing and asked Connor where she was. He said, "in the bathroom" . I told him to let her out. She came out soaking wet! like a little drowned rat. I asked Connor what he did to her and he said, "I wanted to clean her". After I few more questions I got the whole story. He put her in the toilet, after he sprayed her with Windex and bathroom cleaner. Sad huh? poor kitty, lucky he didn't kill her! So as I was upstairs blow drying the kitty Connor had already moved on to his next mess. He dumped a glass of water on the kitchen table and took markers and made water paint. Then he splashed it everywhere ! He was covered in ink. So the final straw that broke the mama camel's back was a chocolate milk disaster. Keaton noticed that the train table and train set and the wall were covered in a film of dried, gooey chocolate milk. I had a lot of fun for the next hour cleaning all of the little peices. i should have taken pictures of all of these things for proof, but I didn't think of it. Besides I don't want to give him too much attention for the naught things! He loves drawing lately and he is pretty good for a three year old. I did take pictures of some of his super hero drawings. See if you can recognize which superhero's they are.
2 comments:
The best was the cat! I would've loved to see that! That's a BAD day if I've ever heard one! So sorry!
Love the pics of your niece and nephews! Cute!
He is quite the artist - and handful. He reminds me so much of Ben when he was that age. I just went from mess to mess to mess. What a dreadful day!
Post a Comment