It's hard to believe a whole year has gone by since I did Keaton's pictures! He has turned into a full-blown teenager now. Attitude and acne ! There is a train that runs along the freeway and it has been parked on the tracks for a couple of weeks. All of the cars are white with very artistic grafitti all over them. I thought it would be a cool place to try some pictures. I think they turned out pretty good. Keaton and I had fun taking them which is really the most important thing to me. We had fun climbing on the trains and exploring. I really love having one-on-one time with each of my kids. They can really be themselves when the siblings aren't around to compete with and fight with. They like going with me to do their pictures. I don't think it is because they love to have their picture taken as much as it is the attention they get from me without anyone else to interupt. Anyhoo.... sorry if I am rambling. Keaton is so handsome and a wonderful son. I love him!
Monday, September 22, 2008
KEATON'S LATEST PICTURES
It's hard to believe a whole year has gone by since I did Keaton's pictures! He has turned into a full-blown teenager now. Attitude and acne ! There is a train that runs along the freeway and it has been parked on the tracks for a couple of weeks. All of the cars are white with very artistic grafitti all over them. I thought it would be a cool place to try some pictures. I think they turned out pretty good. Keaton and I had fun taking them which is really the most important thing to me. We had fun climbing on the trains and exploring. I really love having one-on-one time with each of my kids. They can really be themselves when the siblings aren't around to compete with and fight with. They like going with me to do their pictures. I don't think it is because they love to have their picture taken as much as it is the attention they get from me without anyone else to interupt. Anyhoo.... sorry if I am rambling. Keaton is so handsome and a wonderful son. I love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those are awesome!! I LOVE the train!! Hopefully it stays for awhile!! You could do some kickin' senior pictures there!! I need to find one!
Post a Comment