Joanna! how did you find my blog? Oh yeah, Christmas card last year maybe? I would love to blog with you! my email address is brycejody@yahoo.com. It's great to hear form you!
Okay Jode----I'm trying to follow your example by posting a comment. These pictures are beautiful. I'd love for you to take some family/ kid pics for us. I just have to break it to my husband first. He always rolls his eyes. :) Rude huh? We need to get together soon. e-mail me.
6 comments:
Fabulous pictures! I love the expressions and personalities that you captured.
Cute kids!! Great pictures!!
Jody,
Beautiful pictures! I'd love to invite you to my blog...what is your e-mail address! Joanna
Joanna! how did you find my blog? Oh yeah, Christmas card last year maybe? I would love to blog with you! my email address is brycejody@yahoo.com. It's great to hear form you!
Breath taking photography as usual Jody! You definately have an eye for the perfect picture.
Okay Jode----I'm trying to follow your example by posting a comment. These pictures are beautiful. I'd love for you to take some family/ kid pics for us. I just have to break it to my husband first. He always rolls his eyes. :) Rude huh? We need to get together soon. e-mail me.
Post a Comment