Monday, September 15, 2008

OUR SUPERHERO TURNS 4!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!!














Our baby turned 4! It's hard to see your baby getting bigger and bigger. I miss being able to pick him up and cuddle him. I can still cuddle with him I just can't lift him!



Connor's passion in life is Superheros. So of course we had to have a superhero birthday party! It was too hard to choose one, Batman, Hulk, Superman, Wolverine, etc. so we did ALL of them! We invited six other "superheros". Gabe, Dustin, Ryan, Drew, Kimball and Cameron. I was crazy enough to sew a cape for each of them. I figure I won't have too many more chances to do a "crazy mom" birthday party. So they each had their own cape and mask. They looked soooo cute! They loved wearing them and "flying" around. It was so fun to watch them play. It was fun watching them eat cupcakes too!


We had a family party for Connor too. The cake turned out to be a disaster! Luckily I took a picture of it before it collapsed and fell apart! Connor's favorite present he got from us was a Batman costume. He loves wearing any type of superhero dress-up costume. We like to stretch birthday's out at our house so a few days later we

went to Cold Stone to get his birthday icecream! It's hard to believe he's 4 already.




2 comments:

Missy said...

I wondered when you were going to post about his b-day. Sounds fun, for a boy party!! You're crazy to sew a bunch of capes but I'm sure they all loved them!
Those kid pictures turned out great!! You need to bring them over so we can play with them on Photoshop...then you'll really love them!!

Tomfam7 said...

So where did our babies go?! All the sudden they are little people. Got your comment on Calee, we definitely need to get them together. Conner is for sure all boy, notice how Calee was doing the pink and purple party and Conner's was the complete opposite!? Cute little stinks, huh?