WHOEVER COINED THE PHRASE "A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL" HAS NEVER HAD TO SHOVEL MY DRIVEWAY! IF THEY HAD THEY WOULD KNOW THAT SNOW DOES JUST FINE IN HELL ON CERTAIN WINTER DAYS IN UTAH!
THIS IS THE VIEW FROM MY FRONT PORCH...NOTHIN' BUT WHITE!!
IT TOOK ME 45 MINUTES TO SHOVEL HALF OF ONE SIDE OF THE DRIVEWAY.
ANOTHER 45 MINUTES LATER I FINISHED HALF OF THE DRIVEWAY. BAD NEWS IS THAT THERE IS MORE ON THE WAY TONIGHT. I GUESS I KNOW WHAT I'LL BE DOING TOMORROW TOO!



3 comments:
eh, I look at it like a big ol' calorie burner - count it as my workout.
Looks like that is heavy Spokane-style snow. If you get a snowblower here it has to be super power because we get such wet snow. I feel really bad for you. It is soooo hard to shovel that stuff. When you have to start throwing it over your head to get it on top of the berms you will know that you have reached a new low (or high). Good luck!
Now might be a good time to head to San Diego!
Wow! We live in a totally different world. I'm thinking you need a break in St.George! :) Plus I think the snow shoveling should be Keatons job (isn't that why we had kids?:)
Post a Comment