Thursday, July 2, 2009

The All American Pastime--BASEBALL !!!!

One of my favorite times of the year is sadly coming to an end! I love baseball season. I live in the car and at the ball fields during baseball season. I am busy being the taxi to practices and games almost every day of the week. Sometimes it gets pretty tricky having 3 kids playing. Sometimes their game times overlap and of course they play at three different locations. It might sound like I'm complaining but I'm really not, I love baseball and I especially love watching my kids play. It is fun to see how they improve every year. Keaton has made huge improvements with his hitting this year. It has been really exciting to see him get some big hits. Marlies team is really good this year, they are undefeated. Tournaments start next week so I still have a few more games to enjoy before I have to say goodbye to my favorite summer pastime!









1 comment:

Sant Family said...

I <3 live baseball, too. Just don't ask me to watch it on TV. I will totally snooze.

Your kiddos have grown a lot this year!