I LOVE THESE! You'll be in town the last weekend of July, I hope, to do Rachel's senior pictures before we go to Louisiana?
Hi Jody-this is Heather, Heidi's sister. These are BEAUTIFUL pictures. You're very talented, and I'm glad you captured the beauty of my twinkie and her family.
Thanks for the nice comments! They are such a cute family, taking their pictures was so fun!
These are so beautiful!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE THESE!
You'll be in town the last weekend of July, I hope, to do Rachel's senior pictures before we go to Louisiana?
Hi Jody-this is Heather, Heidi's sister. These are BEAUTIFUL pictures. You're very talented, and I'm glad you captured the beauty of my twinkie and her family.
Thanks for the nice comments! They are such a cute family, taking their pictures was so fun!
These are so beautiful!
Post a Comment