Thursday, July 16, 2009
The Wii is not a fitness plan
For thirteen years I successfully avoided having a game system. I argued that we didn't need anything else to help waste time. The kids already spend too much time in front of the t.v. Well I got convinced by not only my kids but friends and neighbors that the Wii is "different". It gives you exercise because you have to physically be moving to play most of the games. I bought it and bought the Wii for Christmas last year. Well 7 months later I can say that the Wii is not a fitness program! These pictures are proof!!! Connor plays the Wii a lot and obviously it hasn't done much for his physique!! If you are wondering what is on his face, it's toilet paper. He tied it around his face, under is nose because he didn't like the smell of the dinner I was cooking. It was sauteed vegetables, not his favorite, another reason he is so "healthy" looking. Sigh...... we are going to get a real fitness plan!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is so funny! I love his creativity with the toilet paper! :)
Post a Comment