Sunday, August 23, 2009

Aaahhhh the Ocean!!

Anyone that knows me knows how much I love the ocean! It's my favorite part about going to California. Bryce and I spent a day at the coast. We went to Capitola beach, one of our favorites because of the cute town. It was a perfect beach day; sunny, breezy and not too crowded. I loved being alone with Bryce. It was very peaceful and reminded me of old times way back when we were always "alone". We had a lot of fun on our trip and can't wait to do it again!

Notice the yellow crime scene tape? It was there because there had been a shark attack and it wasn't safe to go in the water. Kinda scary....
See the dolphins?!!! It was so cool! I have never seen dolphins from the beach.

This is Marianne's in Santa Cruz. It is our tradition to go there after we go to the beach. I have to say that it is one of my favorite traditions! The ice cream is the best!!

This is one of my favorites, Mandarin Chocolate,YUM!

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

What a great day! You look fabulous, dahling!

Mandarin chocolate icecream is a flavor I don't think I would have ever considered.... but you give me pause...