Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BYU Roomie Reunion

(Bad picture, crappy camera!! Me, Marla, Lesa and Janell)
It was so fun seeing my BYU roomies again, it has been years! I haven't seen Janell for 15 years, since my wedding, so it was great finally getting together again. I saw Marla about 4 years ago at a get-together at Lesa's. I got together with Lesa last Feb. for lunch and we had so much fun catching up. I love all of these girls and I have so many fun memories of them and our time together at BYU. Lesa lived with these girls before I did. I knew Lesa my freshman year in the dorms and she lived with these girls our sophmore year. When Lesa got married I took her contract and then I lived with them. I have been so blessed to make lasting friendships. It's so great just being able to pick up where we left off. I hope we don't go so long before our next get-together!
Janell and me in Southern UT
Roomates: Cara, me, Andrea and Marla
Janell and me skiing with some guy.

Roomie Picture: Back row; Marla and Me, Front row; Mishaun, Cara, Andrea and Janell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing you too Jod! I agree, we do need to get together more often!!! Loved the old roomie pictures. We did have some good times ey?