Monday, August 10, 2009

Keaton Scout Camp

Keaton was gone last week on a scout camp-out. I wish I had a lot of great stories and experiences to write about but since he's 14 and a boy I didn't get a lot of information from him when he got home. This is what I got: " Everyone caught like 5 fish and I didn't catch anything, so I don't get my fishing merit badge, that is so stupid." "I can't stand so-and-so (name witheld) he's so cocky." " It was so windy the whole time, accept for the first day." "Siafanua called me from his car and told me to listen to this and it was 'Dancing Queen' he's always trying to bug me with that song because he knows I hate it." " We only got to go on the canoe once because it was too windy, it didn't matter because we had life-jackets." That's about it. That's all I can remember him saying about the whole week. I am so glad that Matt (Siafanua) took a camera. I love all of these pictures that he got. I don't know why I am so lucky that he took so many of Keaton. Maybe he knows how much I appreciate photos? I think the photos tell a lot, which is good since Keaton doesn't! I think he had a lot of fun.



1 comment:

Sant Family said...

It looks like Keaton was all smiles at camp. You got a lot out of the boy. I usually hear, "It was good."

Does Keaton hate all Abba or just Dancing Queen? I LOVE Abba!