Gah! How is it possible that Keaton is 16?! Holy moley! He's a total hottie. I bet there was a celebration in your town the day he made it to legal. Probably a cat-text-fight or two, too.
I am so glad you are going to be updating again! I've missed you!
The word verification is arses and I thought you would find that funny. I know I do.
Thanks for the comments Missy and Tif. Nice to know someone out there sees my weak attempts to keep a blog! I am determined to get caught up and post something every Sunday. I've missed you too Tif!
3 comments:
Look at you! Your doing it! Keep it up!
Gah! How is it possible that Keaton is 16?! Holy moley! He's a total hottie. I bet there was a celebration in your town the day he made it to legal. Probably a cat-text-fight or two, too.
I am so glad you are going to be updating again! I've missed you!
The word verification is arses and I thought you would find that funny. I know I do.
Thanks for the comments Missy and Tif. Nice to know someone out there sees my weak attempts to keep a blog! I am determined to get caught up and post something every Sunday. I've missed you too Tif!
Post a Comment