Jace had a field trip with all of the 1st Graders to Hogle Zoo this week. I went along to help chaparone. Katie (sis-in-law), Kimball and Jacob came with me. It was a beautiful fall day, the weather was perfect! I think the kids all had a lot of fun. It was Connor's first time at the zoo. When I told him we were going to go to the zoo and he said "What is zoo?" HELLO !! What kind of mother am I? My 4 yr. old doesn't know what a zoo is? I was so shocked. I don't know how this oversight happened. So anyway, Connor loved it. I think his favorite part was the snakes. Jace was interested in all of it. He liked the monkeys a lot and anything else that was "cute". 


Isn't Jacob the cutest?
Jace's favorite monkey (and mine!!)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We LOVE the Hogle Zoo. We try to go there every summer. The older kids hate it but the younger kids love it too! I think the more kids you have, the more you think the younger ones just pick up what the older ones did and know.
Post a Comment