Keaton is in show choir and they had their big fall performance this week. The drama students put on an enchanted forest. It was a series of short skits on different classrooms that you rotated through and they gave a treat after each skit. Later on in the evening the choir students and drama students put on a show called "Scream 3". Keaton was nervous and self-conscious but he did a great job. I was really proud of him. He wasn't sure about being in show choir this year but he really likes it. I wonder why? Could it be that he is surrounded by girls? There are only 4 or 5 guys in the choir and Keaton by far is the cutest! So he is getting a lot of female attention!! He's kind of getting a big head too, which may not be the best thing. I am proud of him for trying something that was out of his comfort zone. He loves singing and is having fun.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's great! And Keaton IS the cutest!
Post a Comment