I am so proud of myself! I actually wised-up and got the Christmas lights up BEFORE there was 2 ft. of snow outside! Yeah!! It was so warm and lovely, I actually enjoyed putting up the lights! It took me two days to do our big tree. I have never done lights on a big tree before so it was a learning experience. I know someone reading this is wondering why I am wearing shorts in the middle of Nov. I had just gotten home from playing in our church regional volleyball tournament and it was so warm that I didn't go inside and change. By the way my ward won the regional tournament! Second year in a row. I have a lot of fun playing church volleyball. It is a good outlet for me.
Keaton was the photographer for these pictures, not the best angle on this one!



1 comment:
Well look at you! Congrats on your ward team winning the tournament. Our stake has a volleyball thing every weekday morning. I never go because, well, I am totally uncoordinated, but my friends do and they love it. You would love it too. Just another reason to move up here, is all I'm saying ...
Post a Comment