Monday, November 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACE!!!!!!!!

JACE TURNS 7 !!!




I like to decorate the kids cakes with some kind of figures or toy that they want so they can keep it after we eat the cake. Is that cheap? I guess I never thought of it that way, I just like being resourceful, ya know? kill two birds with one stone type thing. They always like their cake more when I put something cool on it to decorate it.






Bryce took the kids to the Nicklecade. Jace said that was what he wanted to do for his birthday. They all had fun and I had a relaxing hour at Costco by myself while they were there. Good deal for me!





We went to Carrabba's for Jace's dinner. The kids had never been there. We usually don't take them to more expensive type restaurants because we can't afford it. Luckily I won a $50.00 gift card at Bryce's work party, so we could go somewhere nice with the kids for a change. It was so good! Yummy!



They gave Jace a cannoli and ice cream for his birthday treat. It was so yummy. I was tempted to buy a few more but decided against it!


For anyone who doesn't know what these are..... they are Bakugan. They are the latest fad that are being swept off the shelves everywhere. I have been hearing about them now from Jace for a few months. That is all he asked for, for his birthday. Of course he was so happy to finally get some Bakugan's!!!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

It sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad to see Connor is doing better, too! Happy B-day to Jace!

Joanna said...

P.S. What is a Bakugan?

Sant Family said...

Oh my boys LOVE Bakugans! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! They are so expensive! Just kills me. Did you see the set at Costco? Great deal.

I can't believe that Jace is SEVEN! He is a beautiful boy!

Missy said...

That's totally how I decorate b-day cakes! Sweet! Happy Birthday Jace!
And I have no idea what a Bakugan is! I'll have to have jace tell me!

Jody Hancock said...

Joanna,
ask Trev and Emeree what Bakugan is, I'm sure they know! Happy B-day to Treven! I can always remember his birthday since he was born on the exact same day as Jace! That is so weird! Thanks for your concern for Connor, he is finally doing better!
Tif,
Didn't see the set at Costco. I think I have invested enough for this fad. Thanks for the nice comments!